Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000B43
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location AC Hotel Dallas by the Galleria, Dallas, Texas VIEW ON MAP
Brand AC Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : https://pacifichospitality.snaphire.com/jobdetails/ajid/etlB8/Group-Sales-Manager-Dallas,29214.html
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pacific Hospitality Group, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree in Hospitality desired.
- Two or more years of related hotel group sales experience. Experience selling to various assigned markets desired (i.e. Corporate, Education, Association, SMERF).
- Possess solid knowledge of hotel service standards, guest relations and etiquette. Ability and experience in successfully selling and working in a high volume, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to learn, follow and maintain effective sale processes designed to attain maximum revenue while ensuring adherence to established operating criteria.
- Completes all required training as scheduled.
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques with strong skills and ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Requires ability to determine needs of customers and persuasively present sales options through verbal face-to-face and telephone interactions. Must be able to create and effectively provide sales presentations and materials to potential customers. Contacts sometimes contain confidential/sensitive information so requires ability to use discretion. Must demonstrate positive attitude and professional demeanor. Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills and commitment to a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Must be able to solve problems and remain calm and alert if dealing with difficult guest, during busy activity periods or in an emergency situation.
- Requires working knowledge of MS Office applications and ability to learn and use telephone and computer systems used at the hotel. Proficiency with DELPHI preferred.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts. Position requires working from property location.
- Must maintain a clean appearance and professional demand
This company is an equal opportunity employer.