Franchised Catering Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000B20
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location AC Hotel Dallas by the Galleria, Dallas, Texas VIEW ON MAP
Brand AC Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pacific Hospitality Group, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Actively prospect, qualify, sell and service meetings and event business
- Prepare proposals, meet with and entertain clients as deemed appropriate to obtaining potential business
- Service events including BEO's and Group Resumes when necessary to ensure proper execution.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients
- Understand market competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, etc. and know how to sell against them
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel
- Must be able to engage customers, analyzes their needs, and create compelling proposals
- Negotiate and close opportunities while achieving sales targets
- Respond to incoming leads in a timely manner
- Achieve and exceed revenue quota on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Effectively communicates internally and externally through various methods and across all departments
- Attend daily business review and weekly sales meeting
- Minimum of two years industry experience in hotel sales and catering
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, experience with Marriott systems is highly preferred
- Must possess a winning attitude and have a passion for sales and catering
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written form
- Must be able to perform major life activities: Standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30 pounds
This company is an equal opportunity employer.