Franchised Director of Sales
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000B1Y
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location AC Hotel Dallas by the Galleria, Dallas, Texas VIEW ON MAP
Brand AC Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://pacifichospitality.snaphire.com/jobdetails/ajid/UteG8/Director-of-Sales-Dallas,31427.html
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pacific Hospitality Group, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Creates environment and culture of leaders with dynamic selling skills and a sense of customer urgency that meets the financial needs of the organization and surpasses the customer expectations. Directs the day-to-day Sales Department to achieve the property mission and goals. Actively defines, refines, and continuously improves processes, systems, and performances to foster an environment of leadership, innovation, education, and growth of each individual team member.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management desired.
- Five or more years of related and progressive sales experience in similar organization. Two years as a supervisor/manager in similar setting desired.
- Possess solid knowledge of hotel service standards, guest relations and etiquette. Ability and experience in successfully leading and coordinating staff in a high volume, time sensitive environment. Requires ability to lead others in the department by mentoring and providing training that results in staff that meets/exceeds guest expectations and provides a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective sale processes designed to attain maximum revenue while ensuring adherence to established operating criteria.
- Completes all required training as scheduled.
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques with strong skills and ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Requires ability to determine needs of customers and persuasively present sales options through verbal face-to-face and telephone interactions. Must be able to create and effectively provide sales presentations and materials to potential customers. Contacts sometimes contain confidential/sensitive information so requires ability to use discretion. Must demonstrate positive attitude and professional demeanor. Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills and commitment to a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Must be able to solve problems and remain calm and alert if dealing with difficult guest, during busy activity periods or in an emergency situation.
- Requires working knowledge of MS Office applications and ability to learn and use telephone and computer systems used at the hotel.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, team members, guests and the general public. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to communicate with management, team members and guests.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts. Position requires working from property location.
- Must maintain a clean appearance and professional demeanor.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.