Oct 11, 2019Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Courtyard Hong Kong, 167 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R. VIEW ON MAPBrand
Courtyard by MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
Courtyard is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration..
- Manages kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures
- Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily
- Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation
- Leads shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed
- Reports to the F&B Manager
- Diploma holder in Culinary, Hotel and Restaurant Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years experience in culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area
Local Package will be offered to the right candidate.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.