Human Resources Generalist - SEASONAL
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190007FL
Job Category Human Resources
Location W Ibiza, Ibiza, Baleares VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The new W Ibiza will be located in Santa Eulalia, which is a short drive from Ibiza city’s popular high-end entertainment zone. Santa Eulalia is a charming town with various new upper-upscale hotels opening in recent years. The hotel will offer 162 rooms and suites and feature extensive F&B facilities with a signature restaurant, all day café with direct access from the boulevard, LIVING ROOM, Wetdeck, Beach Club and Rooftop Destination Bar, as well as Away Spa. The hotel is planned to open summer 2019.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
As HR Administrator, you are supporting the HR Department in the HR Cycle: attraction, selection, and commencement of employment, Learning & Development, Post employment and Social Events.
- Preparing the commencement of employment; e.g. making contracts, offer letters, key requests etc.
- Managing employee files and contract extensions
- Register Starters, Leavers, Transfers data
- Processing data in the various HR systems; e.g. new user requests, payroll, time registration and Marriott Systems.
- Taking care of the information flow from the hotel to the associates; memos, newsletters and invitations
- Organizing and participating in social events; Birthdays, Staff Parties, Community Service and General Staff Meetings
- Participation in the recruitment process; manage New hire approvals, screening of candidates, interview with hiring managers, spread vacancy lists, manage recruitment channels
- Support Casting Days
- Track and monitor leaves.
- Assist in company presentations on educational institutions
- Taking care of the employee recognition programs
Fluent in English & Spanish, the successful candidate will be a highly capable individual who can build core relationships within the HR team and across different Hotel teams.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Min. of 1 year experience in the field of HR.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Hotel Management or Business administration.
- Knowledge of the Hotel Industry.
- Knowledge of the Spanish Labour Law
You possess a high level of communication skills and are able to work under pressure. As an HR Administrator you represent the W lifestyle to our Talents.
Creative. Exciting. Innovative. W Talent are naturally attracted to the Brand - they "get it"! W Talent are as unique as the brand itself, and cultivate the witty, whimsical, cool W environment. We push the envelope, raise the bar, and strive to be the best.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and are a real people’s person. You are a team player and enjoy building relationships with colleagues. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!
W is a destination, more than a hotel. An iconic lifestyle brand, offering guests unprecedented insider access to a world of “Wow” through contemporary cool design, fashion, nightlife, celebrities, and entertainment.Could you be the new HR administrator for W Ibiza?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.