Franchised Sales Coordinator
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190004BG
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, Bellevue, Washington VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, PFHC Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Director Of Sales
Provide Support for the Sales team in administrative capacity by maintaining sales databases, composing and following up on proposals and agreements, preparing statistical reports, handling sensitive and confidential information, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, following up with clients or meeting planners, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and appointments, and coordinates travel arrangements.
Activities & Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and e-mails, ensuring that proper follow-up is taken, in many cases by directing the phone calls to the appropriate parties, answering questions directly, or taking messages
- Assist in building, maintaining and servicing accounts and fostering business relationships through communication and ensuring that client needs are met
- Assist in maintaining all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, database systems, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials, logs of groups not previously accommodated, and mailing lists
- Assist in ensuring all deadlines are met by the sales department including external deadlines such as agreement deadlines, submission deadlines, and internal deadlines such as cut-off dates
- Compose and follow-up on client proposals and agreements to ensure proper paperwork is approved, signed and proper information is maintained in all database systems
- Assist in handling all issues surrounding groups or preferred accounts, including billing, guest issues, follow up, etc.
- Communicate and follow up on group needs, details and issues to other departments as necessary to ensure smooth operations, billing, and to help ensure an excellent guest experience
- Prepare for and attend Sales meetings in conjunction with Sales Manager, GM and Assist GM
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year experience as Administrative Assistant, Reservations Agent or in Sales role. Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and managers. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintaining instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Excellent organization and time management skills.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.