Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190004AD
Job Category Human Resources
Location Portland Marriott City Center, Portland, Oregon VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
please apply online at : https://careers.interstatehotels.com/jobs/1301510-housekeeper
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Interstate Hotels and Resorts. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- WHAT IT MEANS TO BE PART OF INTERSTATE HOTELS AND RESORTS
- We are a dedicated family of service-driven professionals
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the leading U.S.-based independent hotel management company. But we don't fixate on our nearly 500 hotels and 84,000 rooms throughout the United States and around the globe. Instead, we prefer to focus on the personal interactions that happen between our associates and our guests at each and every hotel, every single day. Its all about people in this, the ultimate service industry, and our people make the difference.
- Guests entering a room you've prepared will feel relief and comfort. The shining, tidy surfaces and beautifully made bed will help them to relax and feel at home.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
- Our Housekeepers receive Quality & Productivity bonuses for achieving high guest scores on cleanliness and time within standards.
- What we are looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.