Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1900048E
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, Lancaster, Pennsylvania VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : www.interstatehotels.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Interstate Hotels and Resorts. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Catering Sales Manager
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to be part of Lancaster Pennsylvanis vibrant food & beverage scene; located main on main in the heart of Lancaster. This is a great small city with a beautiful mix of old & new; heritage & hip. To work on this team, this catering sales manager must possess rich creative thought and the passion to inspire events that are unimagined. This remarkable integrated facility boasts more than 90,000 sq. ft. of provoking event space in one of the most profound architectural and historical hospitality structures in the country. Be a part of one of the worldâ€™s largest management companies. Coupled with an engaged, local ownership group that has supported this incredible venue with a new hotel tower, and a multi-million dollar renovation of two restaurants and a 3,500 sq. foot roof top bar, this opening provides unlimited growth potential.
As Catering Sales Manager, you will
- Use your knowledge of the hotel and convention center offerings and the competitive landscape to secure event business that meets or exceeds sales and revenue goals.
- Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat clients using multiple channels, such as social media, outside calls, and telemarketing.
- Capture the client's vision and effectively convey the specifications to appropriate departments, rapidly responding to inquiries, concerns, and issues, ensuring an exceptional client experience and seeding future bookings.
- Keep management informed of activities through regular reporting.
- A four-year college degree is not required; however, more than two years post high school education with one to two years employment in a related position is required. Thorough knowledge of catering, food and beverage, and the hospitality industry is expected. You must possess effective verbal and written English communication skills. This position also requires an ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.