Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190003HC
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location The Westin Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Westin Sydney is an award winning deluxe hotel set in the heart of Sydney's fashion and finance district. Part of the redevelopment of Sydney's historic General Post Office on Martin Place, this luxurious hotel is surrounded by Sydney's most exclusive designer shopping, best restaurants, theatres and nightlife. Uniquely combining Sydney's original General Post Office building with a modern 31-storey tower, the hotel has 416 rooms and suites. The hotels offers impressive event and banquet facilities featuring a highly flexible and sophisticated pillar free hotel ballroom which can accommodate up to 1,000 guests for a seated event, as well as a Victorian style ballroom and eight smaller function spaces.
About the Role:
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated applicant who has great attention to detail, strong presentation and written communication skills and interested in a sales or admin career. The position reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Preparation of Proposals and Contracts
- Maintain a register of expenses
- Manage all incoming customer lead systems
- Support the sales managers in day to day administration needs
- Effectively communicate and Collaborate with other departments on customer site inspection requirements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on brand and hotel facilities
- Co-champion the Sales & Catering system (ISAC) ensuring accuracy, reporting and audit processes are per standard
- Conduct customer site inspections
- Responsible for creation of reports on an adhoc and monthly basis
- Assist the DOSM in managing select customers; assisting with quotation, contract and negotiation
- An intermediate knowledge of relevant administration programs
- Comfortable with working on multiple database and lead systems.
- Crisp presentation
- Quick learner
- Takes initiative and has a confident communication style.
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 6,100 properties, you'll find us in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World