Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1900031Q
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location SpringHill Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance, Bay Lake, Florida VIEW ON MAP
Brand SpringHill Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email : Tara.email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, JL Hospitality Management, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Complex Dual Brand Sales Manager SMERF Market
- Develop and implement the overall account strategy for assigned accounts. Execute a sales strategy to achieve goals of local market hotels.
- Identifies and grow new accounts in the local area as well as outlying markets, providing total account management and support for assigned accounts in the all segments.
- Maintenance and growth of revenues from existing accounts through total account management, penetration and the implementation of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Uncovers and solicits new accounts in coordination with the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Develops and maintains strategic sales plans in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing and executes designated strategies to develop and solicit specific accounts to achieve revenue goals.
- Understands market dynamics and how to sell to assigned accounts/segments.
- Identify need-times throughout the year and develop group and catering opportunities to address revenue and/or booking pace shortfalls.
- Works on behalf of the client as their advocate through building relationships and understanding the clientâ€™s needs and opportunities.
- Provides regular feedback to key stakeholders within the organization, with detailed activities and plan for future strategies.
- Supports the operations team and has an understanding of the impact of different types of business booked on the operations and profit of the hotels.
- Conducts and coordinates site inspections at the hotel.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date customer, account, and opportunity information in sales database.
- Regularly achieves account/segment revenue and sales goals as defined by leadership.
- Identifies business opportunities and responds with an aggressive strategy that aligns with overall business direction.
- Maintains internal relationships with hotel partners to leverage all available sales channels to optimize sales revenues.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
- Building Successful Relationships
- Maintains current business relationships for new business within accounts.
- Provides outstanding service to accounts at every customer touch point, ensuring issues are resolved timely and to the customers satisfaction.
- Builds lasting relationships with existing and new accounts and clients to grow future revenues.
- Build lasting partnerships with local venues and buyers with the purpose of penetrating and growing market share and driving total hotel revenues.
- Partners with stakeholders with the national/global sales organization to develop a comprehensive strategic plan to grow market share from their assigned accounts.
- Four year Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management etc..
- Two plus years minimum experience as a sales manager or above in the hotel industry with direct knowledge and experience in the "attractions" area market.
- Account management experience..
This company is an equal opportunity employer.