Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190002I5
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location SpringHill Suites Miami Doral, Miami, Florida VIEW ON MAP
Brand SpringHill Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Apexx Management Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As a Hotel Sales Manager, you will lead all daily sales-related functions with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. This will include accountability for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities, and ensuring that all business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Working collaboratively with off-property channels to ensure that sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative
- Building and strengthening relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings
- Consistently meeting or exceeding personal performance goals
- Developing relationships within the community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities
- Supporting the company's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience
- Participating in calls to acquire new business and/or close on business
- Executing and supporting the operational functions, including generating proposals, writing contracts, and maintaining customer correspondence
- Identifying new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals
- Maintaining understanding of the overall market, including competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc.
- Executing and supporting the company's customer service standards
- Performing additional duties as required
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Associate degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; Bachelor degree, a plus
- 3 years experience (1 year with a Bachelor degree) in sales and marketing, or a related professional area
- Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Proven lead-generation and closing skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.