Franchised Night Auditor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 190002HW
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, Houston, Texas VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Cimarron Hospitality Management Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Computes, records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties:
- Keeps accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Makes daily deposits (as applicable).
- Verifies room charges and rates; verifies register has appropriate starting cash.
- Manages daily paperwork to be determined by management.
- Submits reports to corporate office as appropriate.
- Performs and documents security walks on a regular basis and communicates with on property security staff.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and implementation of procedures.
- Assists in setting up breakfast area as directed; replenishes breakfast items as needed.
- Performs duties of a Guest Service Representative, review the Guest Service Representative job descriptions.
- May be required to serve as Manager On Duty.
- Completes laundry as directed.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Team Work - Contributes to building a positive team spirit by following company procedures.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures including but not limited to, dress code policies.
- Adaptability - Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing Prioritizes and plan and schedule per management expectations. Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function to the best of ones ability. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.