Executive Club Attendant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1900018L
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Westin Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Westin Sydney is an award winning deluxe hotel set in the heart of Sydney's fashion and finance district. Part of the redevelopment of Sydney's historic General Post Office on Martin Place, this luxurious hotel is surrounded by Sydney's most exclusive designer shopping, best restaurants, theatres and nightlife. Uniquely combining Sydney's original General Post Office building with a modern 31-storey tower, the hotel has 416 rooms and suites. The hotels offers impressive event and banquet facilities featuring a highly flexible and sophisticated pillar free hotel ballroom which can accommodate up to 1,000 guests for a seated event, as well as a Victorian style ballroom and eight smaller function spaces.
About The Role
The Westin Sydney Executive Club Lounge is located on the 28th floor and caters for the hotel's VIP clientele.
This role requires you to provide a very high quality of guest relations and F&B service in our Executive Club to our VIP guests, in a genuine, friendly, formal and professional manner.
- Attention to Detail.
- Professional presentation, displaying etiquette with dress, speech and written language.
- Confident and able to work in a team and take initiative to ensure a high degree of service. Reliable
- Customer Service and Guest Relation skills effective and efficient handling of inquiries and complaints
- Food and beverage service, set up and delivery. Pack down and clearing and cleaning of service.
- Maintaining a very high standard of upkeep and cleaning of the Executive Club and Furniture fixtures and fittings.
- Availably to work weekends and public holidays and to cover shifts at short notice.
- RSA Certificate
- Microsoft Office
- Opera skills desirable
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 6,100 properties, you'll find us in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World