Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18003JOB
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to be accountable for on-the-day Complex Rooms Inventory including rates and distribution channels management. To pro-actively manage and balance hotels over-booking levels and daily rates with a view of optimizing revenue and yield. To work closely with Revenue, Reservations and Front Office Teams to co-ordinate and implement on-day selling strategies to achieve operational and financial excellence. To provide technical support to Reservations to sound operational performance, efficiency and statistical analysis. To support in rate loading as well as system configuration for hotel’s offers and promotions. Run daily reports. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
Working with Others, Guest Relations ,Communication ,Assists Management ,Hotel On-day Inventory Management, Reports/Recordkeeping, Guest Services
Core work activities include:
• Work closely with the Front Office Team to ensure operational and revenue guidelines that are adhered to.
• Collaborate with the Revenue team to ensure open dialogue and communication in relation to revenue strategies.
• Support in rate loading as well as system configuration for hotel’s offers and promotions.
• Manage on-the-day rooms’ inventory including opening and closing of all channels.
• Communicates decisions regarding rates and distribution channels including Casino to all stake-holders in writing (via email) after consultation with concerned departments.
• Act on Key Operational trends based on Market data provided by the Revenue Management Team.
• Ensure on-the-day overbooking levels well-managed as per agreed guidelines (SHM -65 / SR -5 to -10) whilst monitoring walk-in and extension patterns.
• Facilitate on-the-day optimal operational and revenue results under guidance from Operations and Revenue Management teams.
• Provide technical support to Reservations to sound operational performance, efficiency and statistical analysis.
• Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
Minimum Job requirements:
• High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality equivalent
• At least 3 years working experience in hotel operations (i.e. Front Office, Reservations or Revenue Management) with a proven track of operational knowledge
• No supervisory experience is required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.