Spa Leisure Attendant (Part-time)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18003JAJ
Job Category Spa
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us as a Spa Leisure Attendant (Part-time – 2 days a week)
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Spa Leisure Attendant (Part-time – 2 days a week)
What we're looking for:
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star, lifestyle, high volume environment
- A team-first attitude
- Great customer service execution and hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Demonstrable skills in hospitality
As our new part-time Spa Leisure Attendant, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a five star luxury lifestyle service experiences to members, hotel guests and visitors
- Assisting in the smooth flow of Spa clients throughout the day including escorting the guests around the spa, advising and up selling retail items at the point of departure.
- Ensuring guests are comfortable at all times, offering refreshments and any assistance required
- Keeping the spa neat, tidy and clean, including the changing rooms, toilets, showers, pool area and relaxation areas
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
- Monthly recognition events
- National and international career development opportunities
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Access to free language lessons
- Meals on duty and so much more...
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced part-time Spa Leisure Attendant to join our award winning team.
Posting date: 28/12/2018
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.