Franchised Front Desk Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18003DTP
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel, Westerville, Ohio VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
We are looking for Leaders that have a passion to serve others! Working at the front desk means you are at the hub of the hotel with the most interaction with our guests as the front desk supervisor you are the one that brings this group to a cohesive team focused on providing our guests excellent service while maintaining all brand standards and Concord standards. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others, leading a team and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect. Many of our supervisors advance in a couple years to Assistant General Manager roles!
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Check guests in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Handle guest mail and messages per established procedures.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, room locations room rates, amenities, and selling strategies.
- Take reservation requests efficiently.
- Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
- Block rooms and handles special requests.
- Monitor room availability and offer AGM and GM assistance in yield management and restrictions.
- Handle safe deposits by guests per established procedures.
- Keep lobby and desk area clean and presentable.
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and security procedures
This company is an equal opportunity employer.