Assistant Chief Engineer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18003CC7
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Courtyard Hong Kong Sha Tin, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Assist Director of Engineering to oversee all related engineering works including daily maintenance operations and coordination with other departments
- Supervise and coordinate the installation and repair of all electrical, mechanical, grounds keeping, landscaping, pool/spa, architectural systems throughout the facility to insure safety and efficiency
- Budgeting and cost control, including quotations and analysis for maintenance, repairing and improvement works
- Ensure regulatory compliance for facility regulations and safety standards as well as Marriott standards
- Provide trainings and career development arrangements for the team
- Provide measurement and improvement proposals for the hotel e.g. energy-saving measures
Diploma or above in Mechanical/ Electrical or Building Engineering
Minimum 5 years’ experience with Hotel engineering background preferred
Excellent knowledge of electrical systems, components, and devices, HVAC systems, boilers, mechanical systems, and the maintenance and repair of all.
Excellent knowledge of public construction and building systems including all related permits, licensing, and new and existing codes pertaining to public and fire safety. Skilled in the use of computers and software programs.
Skilled in the proper and safe use of all tools, equipment, materials, chemicals, and products.
Excellent English verbal, written, and communication skills.
Possess Electrical Worker Certificate (Grade B)
Good leadership role and problem shooter
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.