Franchised Director of Operations
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18003C56
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sankara Nairobi, Autograph Collection, Nairobi, Kenya VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Westland Hotels Limited. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Guides, motivates, trains and manages the Food & Beverage Culinary and Service, Rooms Division and Engineering areas and its associates
- Is directly responsible for the all F&B-Culinary and Service, Rooms Division and Engineering related departments and deliver the best possible results in People, Products and Profit.
- Must be unflappable with the ability handle multiple priorities and projects effectively and on a timely basis. He or she should be a source of ideas and be proactive when it comes supporting and enhancing the brand
- Ensures that all F&B Culinary and Service, Rooms Division and Engineering standards in all areas are met at all times as determined by Sankara SOPs and Polices in order exceed guest expectation and achieve set balance score card goals.
- Leads the guest complaint recovery process achieve 100% guest satisfaction prior departure.
- deputize the Group General Manager during his / her absence from the Hotel
- assist in supervising work of all Hotel Operational Departments - review plans and programs of activities, standards of operation and quality of services as applicable.
- ensure through effective supervision that all services offered in the Operational Departments are always available, and are carried out with the utmost efficiency and courtesy as per the Departmental Operations Manual
- liaise closely with all Operational Revenue Departments ensure the proper market mix achieve maximum room revenue, food & Beverage revenue, planning maximize profitability and control costs.
- Bachelors Degree in Hotel/Tourism management
This company is an equal opportunity employer.