Garage Attendant - Casual
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180039D5
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location JW Marriott Grosvenor House London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Create a great first impression upon the arrival of guests to Grosvenor House’s Garage. Provide great care to the car while this is being parked in the Garage vicinity. Ensure that courtesy is shown to all guests putting the health & safety aspects at first priority. Provide a consistent, efficient service to all guests. Ensure the Garage is in a neat and tidy state at all times.
· Working in a similar role
· Preferably has record of working in a hospitality role before
· Extensive driving knowledge
Skills and Knowledge
· Good Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
· Pro-active and reliable
· Able to work alone and within a team
· Valid UK driving license and are compliant with local driving laws.
· Ability to drive both automatic and manual transmission vehicles
· Ability to handle pressure in an at time fast paced working environment
Education or Certification
· Good level of English essential
· Clean driving license
· Some computer knowledge to complete the charging process
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
· Prepare yourself and team for your daily shift by ensuring that all information is passed on between the Garage associates on duty.
· Ensure best possible two-way communication with fellow associates and managers.
· Perform any reasonable request as directed by management.
· Handle any guest problems or complaints in a professional and hospitable manner. Ensure they are resolved and followed through using the LEARN and Service Excellence process. Ensure complaints are tracked using the Guest Response program.
· Understand the Hotel’s fire and safety procedures. To undergo training in all fire and security measures every quarter.
· Have flexibility in working hours, to include but not limited to Sat/Sun/Bank holidays and night shifts were applicable.
· Adhere to high standards of personal hygiene and wear the proper uniform at all times. Arrive to your shift in a timely manner and ready in your uniform.