Franchised General Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800398M
Job Category Administrative
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Salem, Salem, Virginia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kalyan Hospitality, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
Kalyan Hospitality is interviewing qualified general managers for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Salem - We are specifically looking for candidates with Brand Experience and with the desire to continue to learn and grow. The positions will be filled as needed. The GM will be a driven leader who can manage without day-to-day supervision. The candidate will have a genuine desire to align with the companys culture in taking care of our associates and our guests.
Founded in 1996, Kalyan Hospitality is a full-service, Virginia based company providing management, development, consulting, and accounting expertise for the hospitality industry. Since its inception, the companys portfolio has grown to 15 hotels and encompasses 1,434 rooms. In addition, the company is always seeking opportunities in growing markets and currently has 3 additional properties under construction and 4 hotels in development.
Kalyan Hospitality seeks applicants who are committed to long-term working relationship and advancement opportunities with a growing company.
We are pleased to offer Company sponsored benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Incentive Based Bonuses
- In-house Development Program
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Travel Discounts
- Relocation Assistance
- Minimum two years experience as a hotel general manager.
- Hilton, Marriott or IHG experience is a plus.
- Acumen to make sound decisions and problem resolution skill.
- Stability and commitment.
- Proven results in associate development and high associate retention.
- Proven results in guest satisfaction resulting in high scores and rankings.
- Proven STR Indexes near or above 100%.
- Experience preparing business plans and budgets, variance reports and cost-controls.
- Sales, internet marketing, revenue management and social media experience are essential.
- Training skill and dedication to ongoing associate development.
- Hands-on management approach.
- Computer skills are essential, particularly Excel and Word proficiency.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.