Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800391A
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
• Ensures the seamless arrival experience at the airport
• Handles and coordinates the transport request with the 3rd party provider
• Lobby Ambassador and all-rounder in the GS department
• Prepares amenity list and VIP arrivals
• To check the log book on a daily basis to follow up and be aware of all activities that took place in other shifts.
• To brief the bell staff, at the start of every shift, on all events taking place in the hotel, as well we to check their appearance and cleanliness.
• Welcome guests and direct them
• Deliver luggage to Guest Rooms if needed
• Picks up luggage from Guest Rooms if needed
• Assist guests proactively
• To load and unload luggage from vehicles if needed
• Open doors and greet guests
• Know regular guest names and requirements.
• Accurate knowledge of hotel facilities and services.
• Answer guest questions and inform the Duty Manager in case of problems
• Promote the Hotel generally
• Know the names, functions and locations of the Management Team.
• Be aware of daily functions, events, VIP and group arrivals
• Provide directions
• To ensure the luggage are distributed correctly and within the standard time limit
• To ensure the luggage trolleys are in good condition and the ones needing repair or maintenance are looked after
• Inspecting the store room to ensure its tidiness and cleanliness.
• To check on the doormen, make sure they are looking after the hotel’s entrance
• Strong communication with other departments, especially with Reception
• Build rapport / relationship with guests and Ladies & Gentleman.