Guest Experience Agent
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180038O5
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Singapore, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
- Ensure proper coverage and execution throughout all zones of the lobby.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Butler, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security) as necessary to resolve guest request, or problem.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Understand and be knowledgeable about all Food & Beverage menu, service standards and promotions to better advice and upsell the guest.
- Apply knowledge of demographic area and proactively connect those demographic preferences.
- Respond to special requests from guests/visitors with unique needs.
- Manage the “Elite Lounge” ensure to maintain the standards established at all time.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way).
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
§Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
§ Foster Guest enrollment program and hotel upsell program.
Policies and Procedures
- Ensures compliance with all Guest Experience policies, standards and procedures.
- Always be briefed and updated important information of hotel.
- Report all guests’ comments to manager for analyze and discussion.
- Follow up and execution on all the projects assigned by the Senior Guest Experience Executive.
Safety and Security
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.