3rd Commis - Gourmet By Kcal
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800367Q
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, ideally located alongside Dubai’s largest private white sand beach, Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of Dubai Beach Resorts. Featuring a classic chic decor are subtle purple accents, our 220 Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity while offering breath-taking views and outstanding resort facilities will enrich your experience.
Gourmet By Kcal offers traditional favorites with only high quality, natural and organic ingredients, including fresh organic vegetables sourced from a local farm.
Gourmet By Kcal is also an entirely gluten-free kitchen and the menu will be diverse and transparent - free from preservatives, sugar and flours. Each dish is nutrient-rich and perfect for anyone who is serious about health and wellness.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
· Demonstrate initiative at all times
· Strong desire to improve on skills and knowledge
· Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline
· Seek own solutions to the minor obstacles that occur from time to time
· To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all
· contacts at all times
· Ensure full liaison with other members of the section and the Kitchen team
· Strong communication with the Chef de Partie of the section
To move into this position you should have
· Tenure in current position minimum one year
· Team worker with a great attitude to work under pressure
· Good conversational skill in English
· Hotel School Certificate is an advantage
· Good personality & 5* appearance
· Excellent culinary catering talent
· Cold / Hot / Asian / Continental & Banqueting experience