Franchised Osteria Pronto Restaurant Executive Chef
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18003573
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location JW Marriott Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: http://tinyurl.com/ya2m79kl
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, White Lodging Services Corp.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Chef is directly responsible for all aspects of daily food preparation in all areas of the hotel where food is served including any associate or vendor feeding not limited to the ordering, preparing, marketing, and executing of all recipes, all costs associated with the profitability of the Food and Beverage Department, all Food safety and Sanitation regulations. They direct kitchen staff and all food related concerns or topics.
The following is a sample list:
- Develop and represent all Food, Beverage, and Service of the Department creating the culture with continuous learning and training with emphasis on high quality, fresh ingredients utilizing seasonal techniques and preparations appropriate for each outlet or event, balancing Quality and Profit.
- Interview, hire, train and manage all culinary staff
- Have knowledge of all current local health department, Corporate HACCP and Food Safety SOPs, & Federal Guidelines
- Organize, Oversee and Manage all Food prep operations in Daily Operations
- Create all menus, recipes, use records, menu implementation execution list and timelines
- Develop each kitchen brigade and stations assignments following the WLW SOPs and directives
- Support Sales Dept, E.M., and outlet FOH in the Food and Beverage marketing and sales programs
- Execute all accounting procedures required not limited to and including F&B check book, Food checkbook, invoice processing, payroll, monthly inventories and P&L critiques
- Mentor all associates for career development and advancement
- Analytical Skills
- Strategic Skills
- Leading Edge
- Selecting A Players
- Basic Computer Skills featuring Excel, WORD, Outlook, TM1,Etc
- All Cooking and preparation equipment
- All stewarding cleaning and maintenance equipment
- Basic Human Resources Skills and Knowledge
- Basic Sales Skills, and Technique Knowledge
- Associates of Culinary Arts or Business Administrative
- WORKING CONDITIONS
- 60% Cerebral and 40% Physical
This company is an equal opportunity employer.