Franchised Work From Home or In Office - Customer Service - Inbound Reservations
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800356X
Job Category Owner Services
Location MVW Salt Lake Call Center, Salt Lake City, Utah VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1144011&d=External&r=5000430605406#/
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Marriott Ownership Resorts Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Summary- Customer Contact Center
Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received. Identify customer reservation needs, check availability of reservations, and find alternative dates or accommodations if needed. Verify all reservation information with callers to ensure accuracy and explain guarantee and cancellation policies. Answer customer questions about property facilities, services, and surrounding areas. Provide assistance to customers with additional travel plans and vacation options. Resolve complaints and reservation errors.
Marriott Vacation Club Owner Services Salt Lake City Call Center, located at 310 Bearcat Drive, currently has openings for Vacation Ownership Advisors.
- The Call Center is currently open Monday -- Saturday (closed Sunday!)
- Work From Home or In-Office (FT or PT)
- Monday - Friday 6:50 a.m. - 6:10 p.m.**
- Saturday- 6:50 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.**
- Receive inbound calls
- $13.00 per hour starting pay
- $13.50 after 90 days
- Uncapped incentive pay opportunities
- Work from home positions available upon successful completion of 6 months in position. Must live within one hour of Center for work from home opportunity.
- Initial training is Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- The training class begins Monday, December 3, 2018.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Input and access data in computerized systems
- Enter correct information into proper fields
- Perform quality checks
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Follow all company policies and procedures
This company is an equal opportunity employer.