Franchised Restaurant & Bar Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800356A
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas, Princeville, Hawaii VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Interval Leisure Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Daily supervision and direction of F&B service staff. Assist in the maintenance of quality standards for Restaurants and bars including Princeville market. Interact with guests to ensure a positive guest experience. Supervise the daily operations of the outlets and ensure adherence to standards. Be visibly present on the outlets floors during service and solicit feedback from guest/customers.
- Ensure that meals are being served in a professional and timely manner by circulating within the outlets and communicating with the kitchen and the order takers. Handle guest complaints. Monitor and supervise set up and maintenance of room service area to ensure that it is up to standard.
- Ensure availability of manpower, supplies, and equipment to ensure positive guest experience. Assist in supervision and control of cashiers greeters, servers, food runners and bus attendants.
- Responsible to maintain the Restaurant reservation process, organize the BEO process for all Outlets. Manage the Booking and follow up of Set Menu and special events. Assist the Restaurants & Bars Manager in general administrative tasks: Employee files, Cashier Discrepancy follow up, maintain Training files, Standards and procedures and Departmental Orientation process.
- Attend pre-meal meetings and conduct ongoing training of employees to ensure that employees continue to improve their performance.
- Assist in the completion of reports on production and necessary requisitions. Assist in regulation of distribution of necessary supplies.
- Provide direct service to guests as needed, including, but not limited to, serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests and general clerical/cashier duties.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in food & beverage within a full service restaurant environment required
- Liquor Card
- State of Hawaii TB Clearance Card
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language (English) used in the workplace.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations and policy regarding serving alcohol to minors and intoxicated patrons.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.