Numer oferty 1800355S
Kategoria oferty pracy Obsługa pokoi i usługi dla gości
Lokalizacja Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, Warszawa, Polska ZOBACZ NA MAPIE
Marka The Luxury Collection
Harmonogram Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Rodzaj stanowiska Spoza kierownictwa/Stawka godz.
Zacznij z nami swoją podróż
The Duty Manager’s objective is to interact with guests, seeking feedback on service aspects and product to ensure a constant high quality level and to take/support immediate action on any issue that is brought up by guests. At the same time to be a support to the operational departments through visibility, “hands – on” solution providing and acting proactive rather than reactive by keeping him/herself informed of the proceedings within the hotel departments.
The Duty Manager acts on behalf of the General Manager in his absence and has full authority to make decisions on the spot concerning all departments of the hotel, if an issue arises.
- at least 3 years of experience within the hospitality industry - 5 star experience preferred,
- duty Manager or Front Office Supervisor position for at least 2 years required,
- graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel and restaurant management or other related field,
- proficient in writing & speaking in Polish and English - additional language will be an asset,
- proven ability to build relationships with guests, managers and associates,
- passion for delivering outstanding service and positive attitude required,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- excellent guest service and problem resolution skills,
- excellent leadership skills,
- extensive Knowledge of Opera and familiarity with Internet/MS Office applications,
- self-motivated, self-driven and hard-working; ability to work independently.
- full-time employment contract;
- expand and develop your talent in the world’s leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad;
- opportunity to elevate your day-to-day to an adventure, a journey to tomorrow;
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, generous hotel and food discounts at thousands of our global properties and other;
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- friendly work atmosphere.