Service Express Duty Manager - Full Time (Communications Supervisor)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180034Y9
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Westin Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Supervise the daily operations of the communications command center.
- Answer and direct incoming calls from inside and outside the hotel.
- Dispatch requests to the appropriate department.
- Follow up on all requests and complaints to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Take In Room Dining orders and accommodation reservations.
- Provide guests with recommendations or referrals and upsell the hotel's services and facilities.
- Uphold Westin standards and the hotel's policies and procedures.
- Conduct briefings/de-briefings with associates, sharing pertinent hotel information: VIPs in-house, group movement, promotional activity, guest feedback and product knowledge.
- Publish daily department shift report/log book.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple situations at one time and provide appropriate solutions quickly.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Thorough follow up, strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- True passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Previous experience as a telephone agent or guest service agent in a luxury hotel environment highly desirable.
- Experience with OPERA property management system a distinct advantage.