Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180032BH
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, Boca Raton, Florida VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at www.dimdev.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Dimension Development Company, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Purpose: Secure new volume accounts; grow positive relationships with assigned existing accounts; assure positive recognition within the local community for the hotel.
- Solicit, negotiate and generate contracted revenues from volume prospects that meet criteria established in the hotel business plan.
- Employ revenue management techniques to recommend corporate rate proposals.
- Accurately prepare and present Requests for Proposals so that both client and hotel receive a good value.
- Prospect for new contract business using a wide variety of methods including phone calls, outside sales calls,
- attending community functions, internet prospecting, supplier partnerships, trade journals, etc.
- Develop, implement and constantly modify sales action plans.
- Manage and maintain an accurate and up-to-date contact management system.
- Negotiate and close contracts that meet the hotel's business plan objectives. Desired arrival, departure and volume patterns must be met.
- Internally communicate client requirements, thereby insuring all information is accurate between client and hotel staff.
- Coordinate and participate in target market trade shows and sales blitzes.
- Conduct competitive analysis and maintain competitor files in order to be able to compete successfully.
- Maintain good rapport with local civic groups and companies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand specific property
- Management System(s).
- Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
- Ability to use analytical skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.