Franchised Night Auditor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800325N
Job Category Reservations
Location Courtyard Boston Littleton, Littleton, Massachusetts VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Lafrance Hospitality Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Lafrance Hospitality and the Courtyard by Marriott, Littleton, MA is currently looking for a self-motivated, guest-focused candidate for a Night Auditor position two shifts a week and Front Desk Associate three day shifts a week.
The successful candidate will be welcoming, efficient, professional, and determined to deliver a quality product with sensational service to every guest every time. As Night Auditor employee will not only provide guests with the best possible service, but also oversee the hotel's daily accounting and reporting process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain warm, welcoming and professional demeanor when greeting and interacting with all guests
- Check guests in and out, ensuring proper payment is received, special requests are noted & fulfilled, and accurate information is recorded.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner.
- Oversee the hotel's Accounting Close Out process, ensuring all accounts balance and all revenue is reported accurately.
- Complete corporate reports accurately; distributing them in a timely manner.
- Follow set procedures on posting charges and settling guest accounts.
- Effectively identify and resolve problems that arise, ensuring the problem is resolved to the guest's satisfaction
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Hotel policies.
- Handle all checks and cash according to Hotel policies and procedures.
- Practice punctuality and timeliness when it comes to scheduled shifts and hotel-related functions.
- Adhere to dress code and grooming policies.
- Actively solicit guest feedback.
- The Night Auditor position requires availability to work the 3rd shift (11:00 pm - 7:00 am). Friday/Saturday
- MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
This company is an equal opportunity employer.