Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180031YD
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Envue, Autograph Collection, Weehawken, New Jersey VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : http://smrtr.io/P65f
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Colwen Management, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We are in search of an experienced and ambitious Corporate Sales Manager to join the opening team of the brand new Envue, Autograph Collection Hotel and Residence Inn by Marriott Port Imperial Weehawken, an upscale 372 key complex with 30,000 sqft of event space. The ideal candidate will be a market-knowledgable sales leader ready to build and grow the business transient segment.
If you are looking for an incredible opportunity with future growth potential, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate and strategize with assigned sales teams to maximize revenue and secure new account business
- Maintain existing account relationships
- Formulate sales and marketing strategies for assigned cluster of multi brand hotels
- Collaborate with sales team, revenue management, and Hotel General Managers to maximize profitability of properties while maintain guest satisfaction
- Own top corporate accounts for the cluster, penetrate and saturate for new leads and business while maintaining existing relationships
- Qualify leads and prospects from cold calls, sales solicitation, blitzes, Nation Sales office and other sources
- Work closely with sales teams and Hotel General Managers at assigned hotels to assist in capturing group business in all segments.
- Follow sales strategies to achieve overall property goals for both rate and occupancy
- Understand hotel operations including room types, meeting capacities, service and features and benefits of assigned properties (multi brand properties)
- Solid knowledge of market conditions and competitors, economic trends and supply and demand
- Proactive solicitation of new business to achieve region revenue goals
- Meet monthly revenue goals for both room and banquet sales
- Target accounts, markets or segments with proactive solicitation and account saturation
- Participate in local networking organizations ,community, and industry events while representing Colwen Hotels in a professional manner.
Qualified candidates must meet the following Criteria:
- 1 + year successful experience in proactive sales and the ability to effectively close business
- Full-service and select service hotel experience preferred
- Be comfortable working in a team selling environment
- Proven experience in maintaining and building relationships with existing accounts, while aggressively developing new business
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in English language
- Excellent writing skills (grammar/punctuation/spelling)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (experience with Delphi systems)
- Familiar with common computer software programs (Microsoft Office)
- Must be willing work varried hours
- May require overnight stays
Colwen Hotels offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
- Paid Time off Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Hotel Discounts
- Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V
This company is an equal opportunity employer.