Franchised Front Desk Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180031SW
Job Category Property Leadership
Location Courtyard Boston Littleton, Littleton, Massachusetts VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Lafrance Hospitality Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.Please apply via e-mail - . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Lafrance Hospitality is looking for a dynamic, motivated individual to join this exciting team in the role of Front Desk Supervisor at the Courtyard by Marriott Littleton, MA.
The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for the success of the front desk, ensuring outstanding guest satisfaction. The Front Desk Supervisor assists in all areas of the hotel to achieve and maintain Courtyard, and Lafrance Hospitality standards.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Works to achieve a friendly atmosphere for fellow associates and hotel guests
- Displays exemplary performance as an example for the staff to emulate
- Performs training and revenue management strategies with the staff
- Supervises Guest Representatives, Night Auditors and acts as Manger on Duty as needed
- Produces accurate financial reports on time
- Ensures that policy and procedure are followed and administered consistently
- Understands local health and safety codes
- Maintains a positive, cooperative work environment between personnel and management
- Full Time, PTO, Medical & Dental, 401K, Equal Employment Opportunity
- Minimum 1-2 years hotel front desk experience with a branded hotel
- Strong interest and willingness to develop sound managerial and team building skills, in order to effectively lead a team
- Previous branded hotel experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to communicate with guests, potential guests, and fellow employees
- Equally strong listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with hotel computer reservation systems
- Ability to teach adult learners
This company is an equal opportunity employer.