Franchised Revenue Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180031QQ
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Residence Inn Weehawken Port Imperial, Weehawken, New Jersey VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : http://smrtr.io/P66j
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Colwen Management, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The BRAND NEW EnVue, Autograph Collection and Residence Inn by Marriott Port Imperial Weehawken is seeking a experienced Revenue Manager to our team. In this role you will be responsible for providing full cycle revenue management to the complex. Your strategic planning will be a critical component to the success of our hotels.
Are you an analytical out of the box thinker, with passion for driving revenues and RevPAR through inventory control, market segment pricing, statistical analysis and demand stimulating initiatives? We would love to tell you more about this position and Colwen Hotels!
- Partner with GM, Marketing, and Sales Leaders to implement proactive revenue generating strategies.
- Complete projections and forecasts.
- Collaborate with the revenue team to ensure that corporate initiatives and goals are met, mentoring more junior team members
- Identify key market strategies by: Identifying opportunities for incremental revenue through analysis, and establishing differential pricing based on market segments, demand, positioning, etc.
- Manage total hotel inventory.
- Work with the property teams providing business evaluation and analysis of competitive sets, price positioning, seasonality and mix along with group and business transient strategies.
- Conduct weekly and/or bi-weekly strategy meetings to review market share performance and upcoming pace and pricing, restrictions, projections and channel strategies.
- Participate in preparing budgets and business plans.
- Measure, analyze and report out on booking trends, pick up, pace and projections to all stakeholders.
- Assist in coverage of other revenue managers and of the entire portfolio as needed
- Update, analyze and communicate group and transient pace to ensure the hotel is correctly positioned for each market segment.
- Compile, analyze and report out on month and year end statistics with recommendations on how to continue to increase future RevPAR.
- Oversee team with new roll outs and training
- Develop and maintain partnerships with third party business partners that lead to incremental revenue growth
- 2+ year of hotel and revenue management experience, preferably including Marriott
- Previous full service experience with multiple property/cluster revenue management. NYC area a plus
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service to our customers, both internal and external
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent mathematical comprehension
- Ability to respond to a range of different work situations
- Flexibility in schedule to occasionally include evenings and weekends, based on the needs of the business.
- Colwen Hotels offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
- Paid Time off Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Hotel Discounts
- Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V
This company is an equal opportunity employer.