Oct 30, 2018Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Warwickshire, Warwickshire VIEW ON MAPBrand
Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott Hotel's. Come and join our Culinary team at the four star Marriott Forest of Arden and develop your career while providing a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.
In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located between Solihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 and just four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station.
The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, Cast Iron Bar and Grill. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities.
This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations with two golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy. The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts, a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxing Cedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.
Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, are recruiting for an ambitious, passionate chef to work within our busy kitchen team. We offer fantastic benefits including;
- World class training programs
- Global Hotel discount scheme across all Marriott brands
- Complimentary Hotel leisure membership
- Competitive pay for every hour worked with potential gratuities
Culinary associates at our Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
As a Demi Chef de Partie, you will be required to;
- Work enthusiastically as a member of our busy kitchen team
- Undertake training & development from senior chefs
- Maintain fridges and other food storage areas, monitoring and recording temperatures
- Cook and plate food according to agreed recipes and standards
- Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers in a safe manner & ensuring correctness of temperatures.
- Set-up and break down work station, washing and disinfecting kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.