Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180030GQ
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel, Slough, Berkshire VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
Use of our Leisure Club facilities
Meals on duty + uniform
Cycle to work scheme
Learning and development opportunities
Team-spirited colleaguesand many, many more…
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests continue to choose us for their event needs. Every day presents a new opportunity to interact with people from all over the world, giving you new inspiration and perspective.
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous experience is a big plus!
- Update information board on a regular basis to inform employees of important events.
- Provide assistance and guidance to employees who are struggling with job duties (e.g., low package sales numbers).
- Assign lead calls or emails to Sales Executives based on line rotation. Create spreadsheets to organize information related to Sales and Marketing activities (e.g., mailing lists, tours).
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information in software involved in the sales process.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling.
- Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours and answer questions about property facilities/services.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.