Franchised Front Desk Agent
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180030FL
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Four Points by Sheraton Salt Lake City Airport, Salt Lake City, Utah VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, TNB Hotels. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Four Points by Sheraton Salt Lake City Airport is searching for a Guest Services Representative to deliver great guest experience and maintain guest retention.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure all guests receive a friendly, efficient and error free check-in and check-out experience.
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities, and local interests.
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed.
- Handles guest complaints and responds with necessary action.
- Must have the ability to remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity.
- Communicates with other departments to ensure proper handling of guests and groups.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- A Team Driven Culture
- Reduced Room Rates throughout the Marriott, Starwood and Ritz-Carlton portfolio
Who Are We Looking For?
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with potential days, nights, weekends or holidays.
- The Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race color, national origin, disability, religion, age, sex, veteran status or other classifications protected by law.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.