Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180030CR
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Bell and Door attendant are the first impression of the hotel. The warm smile and sincere greeting helps set the right tone for the guest before approaching to the reception guest to check in. The pro-activeness on assist guest with the luggage or opening the car door do make a difference.
Greet and escort guests to rooms. Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities. Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services). Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area. Assist with luggage storage and retrieval. Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage. Supply guests with directions. Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, limousine/sedan service) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors. The associates will require performing shifts around the clock.
Safety and security, guest relations, communication, working with others, physical tasks and greet/escort guests are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Maintain awareness of suspicious persons on property premises
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language
- Support all co-workers within Rooms section (e.g., FO, Club Lounge and Fitness)
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds with assistance
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps
- Supply guests/residents with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities
- Tag, store, and retrieve luggage from luggage storage, providing guests with proper claim tickets for their luggage.
Minimum Job requirements:
- High school / Diploma required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.