Franchised Sales Executive - MOXY Hotels
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180030CH
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Moxy London Heathrow Airport, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Moxy Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Belvar. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Belvar would like to welcome YOU to the exciting world of MOXY!
We search for energetic, motivated, creative people to join our fun and spirited central team. Together with Marriott International we offer you the opportunity to work with the leading hospitality company in the world with great opportunities for training and career development.
For our UK hotels we are looking for a SALES EXECUTIVE.
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities for the UK Moxy London Heathrow and will expand to cover other UK properties within 8 months to a year in the role. Focusing on the transient segment including special corporate, leisure, airline and groups for the hotel. Working with the Global Sales Organization and Individual companyâ€™s procurement departments as well as with wholesale partners, airlines and intermediaries. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing Sales Activities
- Participates in activities to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Preparation for solicitation of local companies.
- Activities include: Sales Blitzing, Solicitation Calling, Appointments, Site Visits, Entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Supports the company's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes and supports the company's customer service standards.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.