Oct 26, 2018Job Number
Rooms and Guest Services OperationsLocation
Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong VIEW ON MAPBrand
Start Your Journey With Us
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Renaissance Navigators use their passion for discovery to add creativity and originality to the way they deliver unique and personalized experiences to guests and associates alike.
- The successful Navigator is an innovator, always challenging the status quo; they are relentless explorers, constantly seeking out the latest and greatest in local happenings; and of course they are relationship builders, continually nurturing and expanding their networks.
- Hotel Institute/ College graduated
- Effective sales skills to up-sell products and services
- Flexible and outgoing
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.