Franchised Business Travel - Sales
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180030BE
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Courtyard Los Angeles Westside, Culver City, California VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://careers.hhmhospitality.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hersha Hospitality Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce repeat transient business, while continuing to identify, qualify, and solicit new accounts from the local transient accounts in the immediate market.
- Concentrate effort in selling rooms and suites; responsible for targeted revenue goals.
- Conduct sales visits and maintain good working relationship with corporate travel managers, procurement officers, business travel agents and high end leisure agents.
- Prepare proposals and contracts in timely fashion.
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Articulate and leverage the benefits of the hotel to close sales opportunities.
- Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and review competition.
- Collaborate with revenue manager to ensure rates are secured.
- Generate new ideas for new promotions, partnerships and strategic alliances to build visibility and revenue opportunities.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- 2-3 years sales experience, preferably in the hospitality industry; preferably corporate sales.
- College degree in hospitality or business administration is preferred.
- In-market experience preferred.
- Knowledge of GDS systems, current relationships with Key TMC offices a plus.
- Proficiency in hospitality software including; Lanyon, Hotelligence, RFP Process', and RTB bids and re-bids.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.