Franchised Restaurant Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002TKB
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel, Mobile, Alabama VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : www.pchresortscareers.com/applynow
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Manages restaurant operations and staff on a daily basis. Areas of responsibility may include Restaurant, Bar/Lounge and Room Service. Sales volume, number of meals served and complexity of the operation determine level of responsibility. Depending on level of responsibility, supervises daily restaurant operations; assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods. May function as a department head to direct and work with the food and beverage management team and associates to successfully execute restaurant operations; strive to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
Skills and Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Restaurant, Bar/Lounge and Room Service operational procedures
- Knowledge of basic food handling and sanitation standards
- Knowledge of liquor control procedures
- Knowledge of restaurant and room service equipment and routine maintenance needs
- Effective decision making skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong consensus building skills
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- Ability to work well in stressful and high pressure situations
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect restaurant and related areas
- Ability to effectively manage labor productivity
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems including point of sale systems
- Good training/facilitator skills
Education or Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Hospitality Management Degree beneficial
This company is an equal opportunity employer.