Guest Relations Agent - Front Office
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002TDD
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- To be an ambassador of the Front Office and the hotel, in and outside the work place
- To provide a personal service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedure
- To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay / visit being offered the finest personal service.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected
- To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance of the work place through own responsibility
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest’s satisfaction and recording it
- To call a manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required
- To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette as per St. Regis standard
Greets guests upon arrival and bids farewell upon departure.
Ensures that, whenever possible, guests receive bespoke recognition.
Inspects VIP room status and amenities in good order prior to guests’ arrival.
Maintains an active presence in the hotel lobby and at the main door to greet and assist incoming guests.
Actively obtains feedback from guests to improve services and facilities.
Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities and aware of banquet events, hotel facilities, F&B outlets, special promotions for the purpose of assisting guests and offering accurate information.
Assists and coordinates with Front Office Reception to ensure consistent service.
Ensures that guest history is updated on a regular basis with accurate information.
Review and prepares next day’s arrival reports for SPG, VIPs and those accorded special status, ensuring that these are highlighted to the management and necessary related functions are activated.
Handles guest complaints immediately and follows up thoroughly.
Maintains a neat, tidy and professional appearance at all times.
Assists the Guest Relations team in carrying out the following tasks, as required:
- Maintains an active presence in the hotel lobby to greet and assist incoming guests – Lobby Position
- Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities and be aware of banquet events hotel facilities, F&B outlets, special promotions for the purpose of assisting guests and offering accurate information.
- Assists and coordinates with Front Office reception to ensure consistent service.
- Ensures that guest history is updated on a regular basis with accurate information.
- Handles guest complaints immediately and follows up thoroughly.
- Assists guests in providing doctor’s consultation.
- Prepares and coordinates the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and fruit setups for VIPs, SPG and long-stay guests.
Escorts VIP guests to their allocated room and explain the facilities and room features.
Prepares and coordinates the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and fruit setups for VIPs, SPG , long-stay guests, and the guests for the special program.
Have the Courtesy Call program with the standard by the required frequency.
Ensures clear communication between Concierge, Front Office, Butler service desk and Reservations in particular.
Reports daily activities in logbook and attends daily operations briefings.
Complies with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene regulations.
Familiarizes with hotel’s emergency procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned by Guest Relation Manager/Front Office Manager
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times
- To maintain good working relationships with all colleagues
- To read and understand the hotel’s Employee Handbook and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
- To comply with local legislation as required
- To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments / areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs
- To attend trainings and meetings as and when required