Franchised Head Concierge
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002N53
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, Glendale, Arizona VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at: https://careers-jqh.icims.com/jobs/12407/head-concierge/job
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
To improve the guests’ experience while at the hotel by arranging for specific services and providing needed information for guests, including local entertainment, shopping, dining and sightseeing
- Greet all guests in a warm, friendly manner. Acknowledge guests at 15 feet and greet guests at 5 feet. Interacts with guests and contributes to the first impressions of our guests and, therefore, must perform the tasks to the highest standards.
- Making knowledgeable recommendations pertaining to available services and facilities of the hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions. Booking concert and theatre tickets and reservations for dining
- Furnish information makes reservations and obtains tickets for guests to social and recreational events or travel. Supplies guests with travel information, such as transportation rates, routes, and schedules. Arranging airport pick-ups and other transport.
- Act as host for morning breakfast service, evening service in the concierge lounge or other places.
- Handle all V.I.P. requests including special guest requests, ordering amenities and turndown service. Arrange for sending and receiving of packages. Complete daily requisitions for needed supplies
- Reports to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Ensure that the food presented in an appealing manner is timely maintained fresh throughout the meal period.
- Ensure all equipment in the lounge is in good working order for the guest use.
- Ensure daily clean up, and side duties are performed (opening, closing duties)
- Other duties as requested.
- Speak clearly and listen carefully, can communicate in English
- Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to guests and other departments.
- Communicate well with all guests and other departments.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active listening - Give full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.