Franchised Nail Tech
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002N52
Job Category Spa
Location Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, Glendale, Arizona VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : https://careers-jqh.icims.com/jobs/12275/nail-technician/job
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of 84 hotels in 30 states licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
To provide guest services in hand and foot care for grooming and relaxation to member/guest with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Knowledge in all levels of nail care for both hands and feet
- Ability to assess contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place
- Proficient in standard nail services of grooming the nail, polish application, massage and exfoliation
- Perform all Spa Botanica nail treatments including paraffin on the hand and foot.
- Willingness to comply with state sanitation guidelines as well as Standard Operating Procedures for all services and protocols
- Normal Work Hours: Varied to include weekends, holidays depending upon forecast. Work
- Conditions: Technician assigned a workstation or stations and responsible for maintaining location during work shift. Well lighted and ventilated.
- Communication Skill Requirement: strong command of the English language. Ability to explain various treatment/services to guests. Ability to converse with guest about appropriate content during service time.
- Healthy and well groomed appearance that represents wellness. Bending, stretching and at times lifting up to 15lbs.
- Strong team player with excellent customer service skills for conversation and up selling of retail products. Dependable and honest. Familiar with emergency procedures of facility.
- Have knowledge of and suggest to guest other beneficial treatments offered in spa
- The ability to recommend/promote products for home use. Must be sales oriented.
- Previous nail technician experience preferred.
High School Diploma or GED. Current State License within state to which applying for position.
- Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k with immediate vesting for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
This company is an equal opportunity employer.