Executive Lounge Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002MT2
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Prague Marriott Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Assist Elite guest and guest with Executive Lounge access during their stay with particular focus on Platinum Premier Elite and Platinum Premier Elite with Ambassador Service, Member activities/experiences, Problem resolution and Platinum Premier Elite and Platinum Premier Elite with Ambassador Service departure/check-out.
Review with usage of Empower and GXP arrival list to prepare Hosting Brilliantly in Executive Lounge the Elite Members. Contact members with courtesy call or courtesy messages throughout the stay at regular intervals of 2 days. Promote and handle Express Check Out for Elite Members. Respond to requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers. Respond to special requests from members/guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction. Gather, summarize, and provide information about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve call, request, or problem. Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks. Ensure that any outstanding requests from the previous day receive priority and are resolved. Monitor inventory and order general office supplies and food and beverage.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 kilograms without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Supply members/guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Follow up with members/guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Respond to special requests from guests/residents with unique needs.
- Respond to member/guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., spa services, transportation, religious services, babysitting, financial services, business center services, interpretation services, reservations, dry cleaning, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every person with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
members/guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and
- Actively listen and respond positively to questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Anticipate service needs, including asking questions to better understand needs and watching/listening to preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Address service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Thank members/guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt service.
Elite Member Activities
- Daily Elite activities to drive Elite Loyalty Member Appreciation
- Organize Elite Cocktail to appreciate and recognize Member’s Loyalty
- Weekly F&B evening to focus on authentic F&B local experience
- Elite activities outside hotel bringing awareness on cultural sights, or morning run along Prague major sighting points.
- Speak to others using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Assist Executive Chef on adjusting menus and meal requirements based on clientele
- Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
- Listen to hourly employees' suggestions for improving how work is done and how guests are served, gaining management support as needed to act upon suggestions.
- Serve as hourly employees' first point of contact as part of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job.
- Assist management to ensure that hourly employees have the necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs (e.g., supplies, equipment, and inventory).
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties.
Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.