Bell Captain - Concierge
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002M9C
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Westin Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Westin Sydney is an award winning deluxe hotel set in the heart of Sydney's fashion and finance district. Part of the redevelopment of Sydney's historic General Post Office on Martin Place, this luxurious hotel is surrounded by Sydney's most exclusive designer shopping, best restaurants, theatres and nightlife. Uniquely combining Sydney's original General Post Office building with a modern 31-storey tower, the hotel has 416 rooms and suites. The hotels offers impressive event and banquet facilities featuring a highly flexible and sophisticated pillar free hotel ballroom which can accommodate up to 1,000 guests for a seated event, as well as a Victorian style ballroom and eight smaller function spaces.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join The Westin Sydney team as Team Leader in the Bell Desk. You will report to chief concierge
Some of your areas of responsibility will include:
- Leading, motivating and engaging our Bell Attendants to continuously deliver the best possible service to our guests
- Coordinating daily operations and delegating tasks accordingly
- Managing guest relations to deliver truly memorable experiences for our guests
- Responding to guest feedback and implementing changes to prevent reoccurrence
- Hotel experience is preferred, however not essential.
- You will be a team player and have the ability to juggle a variety of tasks.
- Great Customer Service Skills
- A Current Driver's license (manual and automatic) is required for this position.
- You must have the flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including evening shifts, public holidays and weekends.
- Associate recognition and training programs
- Discounted CBD parking
- Strategic career development opportunities
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 6,100 properties, you'll find us in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World