Sheraton on the Park is situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. Our luxury property combines a reputation for providing unparalleled comfort and service with a first-class location Sheraton on the Park, offers our life enthusiasts both style and convenience to satisfy their need.
Reporting to the Assist Food & Beverage Manager you will have complete accountability for the administration and operations of The Conservatory Bar, ensuring maintenance of standards and maximum profitability.
Overlooking Hyde Park, the Conservatory Bar is our modern interpretation of the classic lobby bar. Servicing a mix of leisure and corporate guests, it offers a contemporary drinks list made out of locally sourced spirits and beers, as well as a wider range of whisky & Bourbon, and wine.
Conservatory Bar is a busy lobby bar and you must embrace these operations as your business.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Oversee and accountable for all the financial aspects of the business with regards to Conservatory Bar.
- Constantly develop and suggest promotions, strategies and special events in conjunction with the Director of food and beverage
- Constantly monitor guest satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvements
- Liaise with the Executive Chef on menu engineering and portion control, ensuring the highest food standard is achieved coupled with a strong ROI
- Identify and develop all Conservatory Bar personnel for further development and structured career progression
- Assist management in developing the hotel’s beverage list for all outlets an identify opportunity to improve revenue
First impressions last! You will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and delight in delivering our guests a memorable experience. Your will be resourceful, upbeat, relentlessly seeking to improve your operations to achieve your goals. You will take pride in your appearance, as you will be the face of the Sheraton brand.