Franchised Director of Restaurants
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002J7G
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, Mobile, Alabama VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : www.pchresortscareers.com/applynow
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Manages all restaurant operations and staff on a daily basis. Areas of responsibility include Restaurant, Bar/Lounge and Room Service. As a department head, directs and works with the food and beverage management team and associates to successfully execute all restaurant operations; strives to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
Skills and Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Restaurant, Bar/Lounge and Room Service operational procedures
- Knowledge of basic food handling and sanitation standards
- Knowledge of liquor control procedures
- Knowledge of restaurant and room service equipment and routine maintenance needs
- Effective decision making skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong consensus building skills
- Financial management skills e.g., ability to analyze P&L statements, develop operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- Ability to work well in stressful and high pressure situations
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect restaurant and related areas
- Ability to effectively manage labor productivity
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems including point of sale systems
- Good training/facilitator skills
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
- Retail merchandising skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.