Franchised Housekeeping Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002J79
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Metmix Ltd. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Housekeeping Manager to join Hotel xenia, Autograph Collection team on full time basis to support the daily Operation. We offer base on experience a competitive salary. Ideal candidates should have Senior housekeeping experience working in 4/5 hotel.
The appointed Housekeeping Manager will take responsibility for planning, organising, and developing of the overall operation of the housekeeping department in accordance with exacting standard. The Housekeeping Manger must ensure the highest degree of hospitality and guest experience is maintained at all times. Responsible for staffing, scheduling, training and developing hourly staff.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the position of Housekeeping Manager.Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and prepare employee rotas and work schedules.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide strategic leadership and a hands-on operational management to the Housekeeping department.
- Understand the department's operations and the impact on the overall financial goals and objectives to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Implement operational standards and procedures.
- Instruct staff in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inventory stock to ensure that supplies and equipment are available in adequate amounts.
- Attention to detail, great communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and proven track record of training and developing employees.
- Previous experience as in a similar role, preferably from within a boutique hotel environment.
For the right people we are committed to offer great career development opportunities, competitive salary and an array of benefits including but not exclusively:
- Workplace Pension
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform and dry cleaning
- Referral Scheme
This company is an equal opportunity employer.