Franchised Marketing Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002J73
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland, Turnberry, Scotland VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Luxury Collection
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : HR@trumpturnberry.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, The Trump Organization. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
Join an award-winning team at Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort - voted Scottish Hotel of the Year 2018.
Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort is excited to receive applications from exceptional and talented Marketing Managers ready to join our expanding team.
Through focusing on the delivery of marketing content, PR strategy and event and partner marketing strategy, the scope of this role is aligned to positioning Turnberry as legendary Resort offering a century of Scottish hospitality and once in a lifetime golf experiences and to enhance competitive differentiation versus other Golf Resorts in Scotland and drive revenue through partnerships.
In conjunction with the Director Sales & Marketing define the strategic direction of resort marketing and communications in line with achieving revenues within each revenue stream of the resort.
Lead the creation of an annual Marketing calendar as part of the Sales & Marketing Plan.
Effectively communicate with Trump Hotels VP Marketing and relevant Trump Hotels and their partners.
Build on established relationships with Marriott International PR & Digital Marketing teams.
Manage the design function in line with the Trump Hotel and the Marriott franchise agreement.
Support the sales team with appropriate PR messaging for specific campaigns in line with business requirements.
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Degree in Marketing is desired
- Previous experience in a Luxury Environment & Hospitality Industry is essential.
- Benefits include
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required).
- Meal On duty - you will be entitled to a complimentary meal in the staff canteen whilst on duty on the Resort.
- Explore Program - Ambassador discounted room rates, available to you and your immediate family.
- Employee Assistance Program ffering a range of Employee Assistance Help Lines.
- Resort Facilities - free use of resort facilities including the Spa Pool & Gym and Golf facilities (certain restrictions apply).
- On-going company Training and Development.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.